Simcoe Muskoka Health Unit requires covid measures to be put in place at fitness facilities.
We have put together a simplified list of expectations for our members and instructors to follow. Any changes will be updated and remain current with the state of the pandemic. You must provide proof of vaccination to join in-person training and classes.
When you attend Motivationz Fitness studio, you are agreeing to follow these protocols:
Do NOT attend classes or training if:
You have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days
You have a fever/chills, barking cough, shortness of breath, decrease or loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea, or other known symptoms of Covid-19
In the last 10 days, you have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19,
In the last 10 days, you have received a “close contact” notification identifying exposure to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 (confirmed by a PCR or rapid antigen test
You have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
Please follow these rules:
- Members must enter the studio wearing a mask.
- Please keep your mask on until you’ve selected your starting workout space.
- Keep your mask with your water bottle for easy access when needed.
- Water bottles are to be at your station, or on the floor at the closest edge of the room to you.
- Please use hand sanitizer once you’ve entered the building and in-between any equipment changes. There are 3 sanitizing stations around the studio space, to ensure you can keep your hands and equipment sanitized between each use.
- Please maintain 6 feet distance between yourself and other members by staying within your designated space during class time.
- Once the workout is complete, please put your mask back on until you’ve exited the studio.
- Members must provide their own yoga mat and/or towel during this time.